Jersey City Parking Information (Template) & Key Details
Generalized parking info for Jersey City.
Use this as a template for creating future parking instructions for the city.
Is there parking on site?
- No? use the header "No Free Parking On-Site"
- Usually we do not provide free parking on the premises, you can confirm these details in our listing pages or our property specific info.
- If a property doesn't have on-site parking guests need to be aware that attempting to park on-site may result in fines incurred by neighbors or the city and that we cannot reimburse these costs or assist in fixing the issue.
- "We do not provide free parking on this property, if you attempt to do so you may be fined or towed by building management or the city."
- Yes? Free? use the header "Free Parking on-site (1 space)"
- If there is parking on site ensure that the number of available spaces is clearly indicated.
- Ensure that there is a photo of the parking area clearly indicated with brightly colored arrows or shapes
- Use the photos provided by on-the-ground Operations teams
- Yes? Paid? use the header "Parking available on-site (inquire before arrival)"
- include relevant parking info
- lead-time for reserving the space
We don't recommend using street parking.
- It is illegal to park for over 2 hours almost everywhere in Jersey City.
- You might get a ticket if you park in the street.
- You may use parking meters for a short while, but the time allowed to park at a meter is limited as well.
- Please pay attention to street signs as we are not responsible for tickets.
Here are some options we recommend for parking off-site:
These are sample options, do not provide any options available that are over 15 minutes walking distance from the apartment.
- LM Studebaker Parking, LLC.
- Open: Sunday - Thursday 6am to 12am Friday-Saturday 6am to 2am
- $23 / 24 hours
- Indoor parking garage
- Propark America
- Columbus Garage LLC
- Open 24 hours
- $28/ 24 hours
- Zeppelin Hall parking lot (this is the cheapest parking available in Jersey City)
- To park here you must purchase a parking permit at 9 Regent St and display the permit in your windshield. You may then park in the lot across the street from 50 Regent St (on the other side of the light rail train). This parking permit must be clearly displayed in the windshield, otherwise, there is a $110 fine. The cost of a parking permit is $10 a night. We are not responsible for tickets or fines, so please pay attention to the signs.