315 2nd St - Parking Suggestions
No Parking On-Site
- We do not provide free parking on this property, if you attempt to do so you may be fined or towed by building management or the city.
- Be mindful of posted signs.
We don't recommend using street parking.
- It is illegal to park for over 2 hours almost everywhere in Jersey City.
- You might get a ticket if you park in the street.
- You may use parking meters for a short while, but the time allowed to park at a meter is limited as well.
- Please pay attention to street signs as we are not responsible for tickets.
Here are some options we recommend for parking off-site:
- LM Studebaker Parking, LLC.
- Propark America
- Columbus Garage LLC
- Open 24 hours
- $28/ 24 hours
- Zeppelin Hall parking lot
- $10 / night
- To park here you must purchase a parking permit at 9 Regent St and display the permit in your windshield. You may then park in the lot across the street from 50 Regent St (on the other side of the light rail train). This parking permit must be clearly displayed in the windshield, otherwise, there is a $110 fine. The cost of a parking permit is $10 a night. We are not responsible for tickets or fines, so please pay attention to the signs.