249 2nd St #1 Garden Apartment Television Instructions
Location and number of televisions
The garden apartment has one 39" television in the living room.
This television has access to:
- Fox News
- Amazon Prime Movies
- Local Programming
There are two remotes required to access all programming available on this television.
To view local programming only remote 1 is needed.
To view Netflix, Fox News and Amazon Prime movies remotes 1 and 2 are needed.
Remote 1 - Samsung Remote:
Remote 2 - Fire TV Stick Remote:
Steps to access local programming:
Local programming comes from the antenna on the wall behind the television depicted in the photo below
To access local programming take the following steps:
- Turn on the television using the samsung remote (remote 1)
- Click source button
- Choose "TV" using the arrows to navigate and click the "select" button to select
- Use channel buttons to surf available channels
Steps to Access Netflix, Amazon Prime Movies or Fox News via Fire TV
- Turn on the television using the Samsung Remote (remote 1)
- Click Source
- Select "HDMI 1"
- Turn on the Fire TV using the Fire TV Remote (remote 2)
- Use the shiny black ring to navigate the screen (up, down, left, right)
- Use the matte-finish button in the center to make selections
- Select the" Netflix Tile" to view netflix options
- Select the "FoxNow" tile to view Fox News
- Select the "prime video" tile to view available amazon prime films