Backup Keyfob Access #1
Step 1: Locate the backup lockbox
The backup lockbox is the 11th lockbox on the top-right, it is unlabeled.
Step 2: Open the lockbox using the 4-digit code
One of our staff will read this code to you via phone call, SMS or email.
- Pull the lockbox cover toward you and down
- If it is dark out you can press the black button half-way down the front to illuminate the numbers
- Rotate the dials to enter the 4-digit code
- Pull down the button with the arrow on it, toward your feet.
- Take one set of keys out after opening the box
- Close the lockbox back up and set the code back to 0000, this is to prevent others from learning our code!
Still having trouble?
If the keyfob is missing from here as well please let us know and we will share another backup lockbox location with you.