Roku TV Instructions - Jersey City
- Short Link to this Article
- Changing the Netflix Account:
- Watching Antenna TV channels
- Using the Roku Remote:
- Using the Roku App instead of a Remote:
- How to connect TV to internet (if disconnected)
- 1. Press home button to get main menu
- 2. Use the arrow buttons to navigate to “settings” and select by clicking "ok"
- 3. Select "Network" by clicking “ok” again
- 4. Use the arrow keys to navigate to “Set Up connection” and select it by clicking “ok”
- 5. Click ok again to select wireless
- 6. Select the apartment's WiFi name from dropdown list
- 7. Enter the WiFi password
- Full User Guide for Roku TVs
- Applicable properties
Short Link to this Article
Changing the Netflix Account:
Here are some detailed step-by-step instructions on how to change the Netflix account:
- Begin from the Netflix home screen.
- Navigate left to open the menu, then select Settings.
- If you do not see a menu when you navigate left, navigate up and select Settings or the gear icon gear icon.
- Select Sign out.
- Select Yes to confirm.
- You will now be given the option to sign in as a different Netflix member.
Watching Antenna TV channels
Select the Antenna TV tile in the Home screen (highlighted in pink above).
Your TV remembers the last channel you watched and starts with that channel playing.
To change channels, you can do any of the following:
- Press the UP arrow to change to the next higher channel.
- Press the DOWN arrow to change to the next lower channel.
- Press the LEFT arrow to display the channel list (in non-connected mode) or Smart Guide (in connected mode), and then press the arrow keys to select the channel or show you want to watch. Press REWIND and FAST FORWARD to move through the list one page at a time. When you’ve highlighted the channel or show you want to watch, press OK. (If you decide you don’t want to change channels, press the BACK button).
(Only if Live TV Pause is not enabled) press to jump to the previous channel. Press again to return to the channel you were watching before you pressed .
Using the Roku Remote:
Using the Roku App instead of a Remote:
If your remote is out of batteries or broken you can still operate the television using the Roku remote app.
How to connect TV to internet (if disconnected)
1. Press home button to get main menu
2. Use the arrow buttons to navigate to “settings” and select by clicking "ok"
3. Select "Network" by clicking “ok” again
4. Use the arrow keys to navigate to “Set Up connection” and select it by clicking “ok”
5. Click ok again to select wireless
6. Select the apartment's WiFi name from dropdown list
7. Enter the WiFi password
- Use the arrow keys to select each letter individually and press ok after selecting each one
- Navigate to connect (three selections up from the bottom of the page) and click ok
- If this does not work make sure that the password is entered correctly. If you continue to have trouble please contact me again.
- 8 Erie St
- 243 Montgomery St