Creating a maintenance ticket from a Properly task email from the Tasks Inbox
In this section we will see how to create a maintenance ticket from a Properly task email from the Tasks Inbox.
Step 1: Add notes to the email in Front.
Notes can have instruction which you want to send across to team. You can add other people in the notes.
Step 2: Click on "Tags" and then click on "Asana task".
Step 3: Enter details for Asana task.
- Task Name - Should be in the format "Maintenance: Property address - Who reported it". E.g. "Maintenance: 511 Manila: Cleaner reported in Properly"
- Description - Should have these:
- Address of property - Should be at the top
- Message permalink - Address should be followed by message permalink. To get the message permalink, click on three vertical dots and then click on "Copy message permalink"
- Problem name - Address and message permalink should be followed by images related to problem titles and the respective image url's.
- Tags - Add all the tags that apply to task
- Create Task - Click on "Create Task" to create the maintenance task in Asana