2.10 Handling Calls: Aircall, Missed calls and Skype
Logging into Aircall and using Skype to supplement Aircall
Follow these steps when you log on for the day:
- Make sure you are logged into aircall on Front or desktop
- Log into the corresponding Skype account:
- ie. if you sign into VH1 for aircall sign into virtual host 1 for skype etc.
- Because we have been having so many issues with Aircall we have decided to forward the calls to skype as well
Our ultimate goal is to have 0% missed calls.
We need to understand why we are missing calls.
If you see a missed call message come in follow these steps:
- Assign to self
- Post a comment to claim the callback for a missed call ie. "calling back".
- Return the call:
- add notes about return call, and any other notes
- if there is no answer leave a voicemail and then send an SMS
- leave comment on missed call conversation in front about why the call was missed ie. "I was in the bathroom"