Creating a maintenance ticket from an SMS/email that came directly from a cleaner or handyman
In this section we will see how to create a maintenance ticket from an SMS/email that came directly from a cleaner or handyman.
Step 1: Go to the email conversation in Front.
Step 2: Click on "Tags" and then click on "Asana task".
Step 3: Enter details for Asana task.
- Task Name - Should be in the format "Property address with unit number: Details". E.g. "144 Steuben 402: Cleaning needed for couch stains"
- Description - Add a description. Description should have the instructions with the message permalink. E.g.
Romy (cleaner) reported that the couches in Steuben 402 need a deeper cleaning. They cannot clean the stain themselves"
- To get the message permalink, click on three vertical dots and then click on "Copy message permalink
- Tags - Add all the tags that apply to task
- Assign - Assign the task to correct person
- Create Task - Click on "Create Task" to create the maintenance task in Asana