Guest communication hand off
We will follow this guide to make sure that we are communicating the issues that happened on the previous day to the next person who is handling guest messaging . This way they can attend to the outstanding issues.
Step 1: Go to "Asana" and click on "Guest Communication Hand Offs" project.
Step 2: Click on "Add Task" button.
Step 3: Enter the name of the task.
We will follow the format "Today's date followed by words Guest Communication". E.g. "March 29 Guest Communication".
Step 4: Add subtasks to a task.
Subtasks are points which the person in next stay needs to know. We can add subtasks to a task by following below steps.
- Click on "Subtasks" icon at top.
- Add details for "Subtasks". It is important to give all the details fo that next person coming in know what to do. We will add these points throughout the day.
Step 5: Assign the task to the person handling guest communication the follow day
You can assign the created task to other users by following these steps -
- Click on "Unassigned".
- Click on a user name from dropdown list.
- Click on "Due Date".
- Set the due date for the task as tomorrow
Step 6: Transfer conversations from "Front".
Any conversations which we have been working on, that needs to be transferred as part of the guest communication, is to be done from "Front" app. Follow these steps to transfer messages from "Front".
- Go to the message/conversation in "Front".
- Add a message/note for the person to whom the conversation is being transferred to.
- Share the conversation by clicking on "Share" button.
- Click on "Assign" and select the person you want to assign the conversation to.