Adding Properly workers to Keys to the Kingdom
In this section we will see how to add Properly workers to Keys to the Kingdom. We need to add the workers to Keys, so we can send them jobs automatically and one-off jobs.
Step 1 : Go to "Cleaning and Maintenance" section and click on "Service providers".
Step 2 : Click on "Add worker" button.
Step 3 : Add details for worker.
- Worker ID - Worker ID does not needs to be entered. Worker ID comes when a worker does the first job.
- Name - Enter worker's name. Format should be (FirstName LastName).
- Phone - Enter phone number. Phone number will be used to send notifications/reminders etc.
- Email - Enter email address. Make sure email address is same as it is on Properly.
- Hourly rate - Enter hourly rate for worker.
- Buildings - Select a building at which the worker works at. Hold down "Control", or "Command" on a Mac, to select more than one.
- Work type - Select category to which worker belongs to. Hold down "Control", or "Command" on a Mac, to select more than one.
- Save - Click on save to finish setup.