Install and learn how to use Properly
We use Properly to:
- Send out requests for jobs. All jobs must be accepted through Properly. Text message or email confirmations are not accepted.
- Give you access to the unit- once you accept a job, you can find the access instructions in Properly.
- Check lists- a detailed check list and photos of each unit is provided. You must follow this exactly and complete every step of the process.
- Verification photos- easily take a submit photos of items on the check list
- Report problems- you can immediately report and problems or damages along with photos inside the app.
Jobs in Properly are scheduled on a first come first serve basis and are sent out to multiple people at a time. The first person to accept the request will receive the job.
Follow the articles below to learn how to use install and use Properly.
- Creating your Properly account
- Setting your language in Properly
- Turn on Notifications for Jobs
- Accept a job request
- Task Pins in Properly
- Start a job in Properly
- Using check lists to perform a job and take photos
- Report a problem or damages in Properly
- View feedback on your job
- Review your performance in Properly